What reports does Time Doctor generate?
In this article you will find a list of the reports that Time Doctor can generate along with short descriptions.
NOTE: Many of these reports or pages are exportable or printable, but not all. More report details can be found here.
Under Payroll on your dashboard:
1. Current Payroll: This shows the ongoing pay period details for the selected users.
2. Payroll History: All past payroll periods can be seen on this screen.
3. Generate Custom Payroll: This allows the user to select the start and stop dates for a custom view of a payroll period. Exportable.
4. Review Manual Time: This screen gives a manager a quick overview of manually added time for their workers. Exportable.
Under Reports on your dashboard:
5. Dashboard: Shows a quick breakdown of who is working on what and for how long. Can be displayed by day or by week.
6. Timesheet: You can specify the date range to get the total time worked for one user or a selection of users. Printable. Exportable.
7. Time Use: Shows the total time worked for one or more users and also indicates how many hours each task took. Printable. Exportable.
8. Timeline: These daily reports are a complete detailed breakdown of a single day's activity for a chosen user or users. Printable. Exportable.
9. Poor Time Use: This shows when a user visits a website which may not be work-related. Exportable.
10. Web and App Usage: Time Doctor silently records application and internet usage for all users during work time. Exportable.
11. Projects Report: This report allows a company to review how much time is being spent on a given project and by whom. Printable. Exportable.
12. Absent & Late Time: Enables a manager see who was absent or late each day and the reason for each. Exportable.
Under Settings > User Settings you can also choose to receive the following summary reports by email:
13. Daily Work Summary
14. Potential Poor Time Use
15. Websites & Applications Used
16. Absent & Late Report
17. Worked Under Required Hours
18. Weekly Time Worked
19. Receive Payroll Email (for yourself)