This article will provide instructions on how to uninstall Time Doctor on Windows 7.
1. Log off and close the Time Doctor applications. This applies to Time Doctor Lite, Time Doctor Pro, and the new green Time Doctor app.
2. Click on the Start button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click on Control Panel.
4. Under the Programs heading, click on Uninstall a Program.
5. Scroll down to find the Time Doctor application(s) and highlight it.
6. Click Uninstall/Change at the top of the programs list.
7. Verify the uninstallation.
Once Time Doctor is uninstalled, you will want to delete the local cache files as well. Click here for instructions on how to find the local cache files. Once you find them, there is no need to send them to us. Simply delete them.